Published on: Jun 14th, 2021
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website ccbp.in (“Website”), our applications (“Application”) or any products or services in connection with the Application/, Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between Nxtwave Disruptive Technologies Private Limited(“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your/Candidate”).
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
1. Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Application, Website, Services and products are proprietary property of the Company (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced based on copyright license given with respect to such content and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
2. Your use of our products, Website, Application and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website, products and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
1. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website and/or Services/products.
2. You will not (a) use this Application and / or our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
3. No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Application/ Website/Services;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
- Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
- Access or use the Application/Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application’s/ Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/ Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application/Website/Services/ products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application/Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/ products or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Application/Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application/Website/Services/products;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application /Website/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website/Services/products;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
- Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Website/Services/products.
3. By submitting content on or through the Services (your “Material”), you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Material in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) and to associate your Material with you, except as described below. You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services. Other users of the Services may fork, tweak and repurpose your Material in accordance with these Terms. If you delete your user account your Material and name may remain available through the Services
4. In the preparation of the Application/Website/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application. Any feedback from Users is most welcome to make the Application and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/ Services/products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
5. Our Website provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
6. The contents of the Application/Services/Products are developed by the Company includes Proprietary content. The usage of the Application/Services/products is not endorsed as a substitution to the curriculum based education provided by the educational institutions but it is complementary to education that is being provided. The Company acknowledges that there are various means of delivering content pedagogy and inclusion of methods in the Application/Services/products does not imply endorsement of any particular method nor exclusion imply disapproval. Subscription to the Application or usage of our Services/ Website/products does not in any manner guarantee admission to any educational institutions or passing of any exams or achievement of any specified percentage of marks in any examinations.
7. Certain contents in the Application/Services/Website/products (in particular relating to assistance in preparations for administrative services) may contain opinions and views. The Company shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
8. Some parts of the Services are interactive, and we encourage contributions by Users, which may or may not be subject to editorial control prior to being posted. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove, review, edit or delete any content. Similarly, We will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Website, irrespective of whether We have certified any answer uploaded by the User. We would not be responsible to verify whether such questions/answers or contents placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
9. The Company may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through sms, email, Whatsapp and call, to give information about its products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail, Whatsapp and holds the Company indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself , you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for education information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email, Whatsapp etc.
10. While the Company may, based on the User’s confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Company has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
11. Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Company may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Company to contact him/her and the student utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. .-. Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services/products and the contents thereof by the User/student, to analyze such usage and discuss the same with the User/student to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services. The User expressly permits the Company to clear the doubts of the student using the Application/Services/online portal by answering the questions placed before it, providing study plans, informing of the progress, providing feedback, communicating with the student and mentoring the student through telephone or e-mail on express consent of the legal guardian/parent of the User or through any other forum.
12. While the Company has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the sales and services relating to its products to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behaviour of any such personnel. Any feedback from User relating to the same is most welcome and Company reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
13. Access to certain elements of the Services including doubt clearance, mentoring services etc may be subject to separate terms, conditions and fair usage policy. The Company reserves the right to determine the criteria for provision of various elements of Services to the different categories of Users based on its policies. Hence, subscription to the Application/products or registrations do not automatically entitle the User to any and all elements of Services provided by the Company and the Company shall be entitled to exercise its discretion while providing access to and determining continuity of certain elements of Services. We reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or modify any of Our Services at Our discretion.
14. The company may conduct competitions from time to time and you agree to allow the company to use the submissions by you including but not limited to videos, written content, craft work etc for promotional purposes. All rights will be reserved by the company for usage of such submissions by you. You additionally permit the company to use every kind of information submitted by you like photos, videos etc. for promotional campaigns as it so pleases and you will cease to have any rights on the same once your submissions are made to the company.
15. The Company’s products and / or Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware . The Company shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Company or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Company’s products and Services. The company reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
16. The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
17. Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for the Application and all Our products or Services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for Our products or Services. As a minor if You wish to use Our products or Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Application/Website/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. The Company will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of Our Application or any of Our products or Services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the Services/products provided. By using the products or Services You warrant that all the data provided by You is accurate and complete and that the student using the Application has obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian (in case of minors). The Company reserves the right to terminate Your subscription and / or refuse to provide You with access to the products or Services if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years and the consent to use the products or Services is not made by Your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by You is inaccurate. You acknowledge that the Company does not have the responsibility to ensure that You conform to the aforesaid eligibility criteria. It shall be Your sole responsibility to ensure that You meet the required qualification. Any persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) should seek the consent of their parents/legal guardians before providing any Information about themselves or their parents and other family members on the Application.
18. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, or the associate companies from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Application/Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
19. In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Application.
20. In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
21. Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
22. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Hyderabad and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
23. The Company has the right to change, modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
24. DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION/PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION/SERVICES /PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
25. CCBP Tech 4.0 Intensive Terms & Conditions:
A Candidate can join the CCBP Tech 4.0 Intensive (hereinafter referred to as “Program” or “Service”) by choosing either of the following models
1. Prepaid Model: The Candidate will pay the entire Program Fees at the time of joining the Program.
2. Postpaid Model: The Candidate will pay a part of the upfront amount at the time of joining the program and will pay the remaining Pay on Acceptance fee as mentioned in point 3 on Acceptance of Job Offer.
However, they can immediately reserve the seat for the current batch by paying the Token Amount of Rs 2000/- and complete the remaining payment within timeline as mentioned in point 4 of T&C.
In the CCBP Tech 4.0 Intensive program, the candidate has to complete the specialization they have enrolled and comply with the Terms of Job Assurance.
1. Completion of Specialization IRC:
The Criteria for Completion of Specialization is as follows:
- Attend and complete all the Modules along with practice sets
- Score above 75% in all the assessments
- Complete all projects with given requirements and pass all the plagiarism checks
- Clear Project Verification & Viva
The Company will set the Standards for completion of each Criteria mentioned above and the company may disclose the Standards defined if required. The decision taken by the Company with respect to assessment, Project Verification and Viva will be final. The Company will have all the rights to update the Standards or Specialization Completion Criteria from time to time. Only upon completion of Specialisation, the Candidate will be eligible for Job Assurance.
2. Terms of Job Assurance:
The candidate shall comply with the below terms of Job Assurance.
- In order to be eligible for Job Assurance, a candidate must complete specialization IRC in the manner specified in Specialization Completion within 8 months from the date of start of their batch. Else, they won't be eligible for the job assurance from the company and won’t be eligible for refund.
- Candidates must attend all the interviews scheduled by the company. There will be no refund if the candidate is not interested in applying for jobs or if the candidate doesn't attend any of the interviews scheduled.
- The candidate has to join the company if the CTC offered is greater than or equal to 4.5LPA on the given date and location. If the candidate fails to join for any reason whatsoever, he is not eligible to claim refund and the Company is also under no obligation to give refund.
- The candidate must inform the company if he/she gets a job within 16 months from the start date of the batch of the program. This job is also considered as an outcome of the specialization program.
- If the candidate is rejected by the company on any other grounds other than their skills (Ex: background check, etc.), we are not responsible and the Company wouldn’t provide the refund.
- If any candidate studying UG/PG is a part of the program, we provide all the necessary training. The Job assurance 8 month period will start only after the completion of the specialization IRC or graduation whichever is later.
- Company is not responsible if the candidate loses the job provided through the CCBP Tech 4.0 Intensive program
- Job assurance is for people who join CCBP Tech 4.0 Intensive program only
- The candidate must be of legal age as per the law of the land (India) to be eligible for the job.
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
3. Terms for Post paid - Pay on Acceptance Fee
1. Pay on acceptance fee should be paid within 2 months from the date of receiving the offer letter.
2. The candidates joining through the postpaid model shall sign the Income Sharing Agreement and only then, the candidate will be eligible to Terms of job assurance.
3. Pay on Acceptance Fee:
- 12% of annual CTC on getting a job offer with CTC greater than or equal to 4.5 LPA.
- 6% of annual CTC on getting a job offer with CTC greater than or equal to 3 LPA & less than 4.5 LPA
4. Terms relating to Reserve a Seat
- Candidates can reserve a seat in the batch starting from June 28th, 2021 by paying a token amount of Rs 2000/- and the seat will be confirmed only if the candidate can complete full payment on or before June 28th 11:00 PM. If the candidate fails to do so, we cannot guarantee the seat in the current batch.
- Existing OTG, CCBP 4.0, XPM 4.0 Customers can reserve the seat without any token amount. The seat will be confirmed only if the candidate can complete full payment on or before June 28th 11:00 PM. If the candidate fails to do so, we cannot guarantee the seat in the current batch and the candidate will continue in the existing programs as is.
5. General Terms
- If a candidate is already registered with the other Programs of the Company, we assume that registering for this Program would mean that you are switching from that Program to this Program and the terms of this Program will prevail over the other. The Candidate pays the remaining amount as per the current fee structure to join CCBP Tech 4.0 Intensive.
- The Candidate will have access to the Specialisation Courses till 8 months from the Completion of Specialization
- The candidate will be able to access the course modules only after they complete the previous module as per the curriculum.
- If a candidate needs the certification from the company in case of refund as per job assurance, they will be chargeable. The candidate has to pay a total sum of Rs 10,000/- (Inclusive of Taxes) for the certificates issued upon completion of IRCs in this CCBP Tech 4.0 Intensive program.
6. CCBP Tech 4.0 Intensive Refund Terms:
Reserve a Seat:
No refund on the Fee paid to reserve a seat for the CCBP Tech 4.0 Intensive.
7 days from the date of start of the batch or date of the payment:
A Candidate can claim for the refund excluding Admin fee by sending the refund request attaching the payment receipt through their registered email to email@example.com within 7 days from the date of start of the batch or the date of payment whichever is later.
Post 7 days from the date of start of the batch or date of the payment:
1. A candidate can claim refund of the course fee paid at the time of Joining, under the following circumstances.
- If the candidate doesn’t get a job or gets a job with CTC less than 4.5L within 8 months after the completion of specialization.
- If the terms of job assurance are satisfied
2. The amount of course fee that will be refunded will be as follows
- No Job / Job offer with CTC Less than ₹ 3 LPA - 100% of course fee mentioned on your invoice will be refunded.
- Job offer with CTC greater than or equal to ₹ 3 LPA and less than ₹ 4.5 LPA - 50% of course fee mentioned on your invoice will be refunded.
No refund will be provided for the CCBP Tech 4.0 Intensive Program postpaid model.
Refund Terms for OTG & JGC Users:
If the candidate gets a job through OTG or JGC, the candidate can claim for the refund excluding Admin fee by sending the refund request attaching the payment receipt and job offer letter related to JGC & OTG through their registered email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Processing Timeline
- The refund amount as specified will be done by the Company in 2-4 working days and you might be receiving the refund within 2-10 working days as per the third party service provider - razorpay.
- The payment gateway mechanisms are governed by the terms and conditions of the third party providers. For your reference, here is the payment gateway refund policy
26. CCBP 4.0 Foundations Terms & Conditions:
CCBP 4.0 Foundations program builds foundations in the transformative 4.0 technologies that are creating abundant and high-paid career opportunities.
These “Terms and Conditions” set forth the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and NxtWave ( “Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”), which govern your participation in CCBP 4.0 Foundations. Please read the Terms and Conditions, because, by registering or participating for CCBP 4.0 Foundations, you consent to the following terms.
- CCBP 4.0 Foundations is not a job guaranteed program. This program gives insights into the 4.0 technologies.
- There will 7 tech tracks in this program namely Full Stack, AI/ML, Data Science, Cyber Security, IoT, Blockchain & AR/VR
- The candidate receives certification upon completion of each track.
- The candidate will receive a total number of 7 certifications upon completion of all the tracks
- The criteria of Completion of the a track is as follows: a)Attend and complete all the Modules and b)Score above 75% in all the assessments
- The candidate will get Privileged Membership into CCBP 4.0 Elite Tech Community
- The candidate may receive the benefits mentioned on the website as part of the community but the company does not guarantee any of the benefits. The benefits provided to individuals are by the criteria set by the company and the company may disclose the Standards defined if required. The decision taken by the Company will be final.
- The candidate has unlimited access to course materials.
A Candidate can claim for the refund excluding Admin fee by sending the refund request attaching the payment receipt through their registered email to email@example.com within 7 days from the date of start of the batch.
Existing CCBP 4.0 users can avail this pack on free of cost.